MAKARA is the legendary sea creature of Hindu mythology, that was used for transportation by Ganga, the goddess of the Ganges River. It is most often depicted as a semi-terrestrial (such as a deer or elephant) and semi-aquatic animal.
- 100% cotton
- unisex, boxy fit
- classic sleeve length
- round neck
- candy pink and green or blue and green coloured print
For domestic orders, you can choose from the following options:
- Store pick-up: After a credit card payment or bank transfer we process your order and notify you via email when your parcel is ready to be picked up. You can then pick it up in person during the current opening hours of the Repertory Concept Store (1111 Budapest, Budafoki út 5.).
- GLS Home Delivery: Packages will be shipped between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. to the specified shipping address. In case of unsuccessful delivery, you may not receive the order the next working day, but at a time agreed with the courier.
International orders are delivered with the delivery costs indicated at the time of purchase - which differ from region to region. We will post your package with an international courier service, informing you constantly about the delivery process in automatic system messages and through our customer service.
You can find more detailed information about the online ordering process on the dedicated Shipping page. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Composition: 100% cotton
9 tips to care for your t-shirts:
1. Wash them less!
2. Wash them together with similarly coloured items!
3. Wash them in cold water!
4. Wash & dry them inside out!
5. Make sure you use the correct amount of a good quality detergent!
6. Do not tumble dry your t-shirts!
7. Iron them inside out!
8. Store them flat, neatly folded!
9. Remove any stains immediately!
To make sure you choose the right piece, please follow the size chart below!