Mudra means sign or gesture in Sanskrit. Mudras are hand gestures that are an important part of Indian religious practice, dance and yoga. Although there are mudras that are performed with the whole body, they are most often hand or finger gestures; just like the one presented on the PROTECTION T-shirt. The t-shirt has a unisex fit, we recommend sizing down for women if you prefer a more fitted look.
- 100% cotton
- unisex, boxy fit
- classic sleeve length
- round neck
- red coloured print
For domestic orders, you can choose from the following options:
- Store pick-up: After a credit card payment or bank transfer we process your order and notify you via email when your parcel is ready to be picked up. You can then pick it up in person during the current opening hours of the Repertory Concept Store (1111 Budapest, Budafoki út 5.).
- GLS Home Delivery: Packages will be shipped between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. to the specified shipping address. In case of unsuccessful delivery, you may not receive the order the next working day, but at a time agreed with the courier.
International orders are delivered with the delivery costs indicated at the time of purchase - which differ from region to region. We will post your package with an international courier service, informing you constantly about the delivery process in automatic system messages and through our customer service.
You can find more detailed information about the online ordering process on the dedicated Shipping page. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Composition: 100% cotton
9 tips to care for your t-shirts:
1. Wash them less!
2. Wash them together with similarly coloured items!
3. Wash them in cold water!
4. Wash & dry them inside out!
5. Make sure you use the correct amount of a good quality detergent!
6. Do not tumble dry your t-shirts!
7. Iron them inside out!
8. Store them flat, neatly folded!
9. Remove any stains immediately!
To make sure you choose the right piece, please follow the size chart below!